When you are making a decision on who to use you need to have confidence in the work the person can do. You are looking for a project to be completed on time, on budget and the right quality. If you want to know how I can help ring me and we can have a meeting. The type of organisations I typically help are public sector or SMEs in Cumbria.
As you can see there have been a variety of marketing projects conducted in private and public sectors in the areas of marketing communication and marketing support so do ring on 01228 562988 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and find out how Danielis Marketing can help you solve your marketing needs. Projects for past clients have included web site content authorship, module authorship, course design, marketing strategy and marketing communication plans and have sometimes been provided either free of charge or VAT only when grant funding support has been accessed through appropriate bodies. Marketing support may not cost your firm as much as you had budgeted for and it can help having a fresh pair of eyes from outside your own business.
Past clients include:
- Cartmell Shepherd (Strategy and Image)
- Cumbria Criminal Justice Board (Communication and Consultation)
- Cumbria on a Plate (Marketing Communications Planning)
- Cumbria Waste Management (Marketing Communications Planning)
- Derwentside District Council (Copy Writing)
- Homesave (Business Support)
- Limelight Ltd (Botchergate)
- Marketwise Strategies (Projects)
- ME/CFS Portal (Copy and Production/Maintenance of Web Site)
- Northumbria University (Interactive Access Courses in Business and Marketing for HE)
- RIBI (Marketing Strategy)
- Universal Business Supplies (Business Support)
- Keswick Museum (Marketing Research)