If you are a public sector organisation you may be looking for a consultant who can help you plan certain aspects of marketing and is conversant with public sector culture. If that is you look no further. I am that woman.
A selection of projects conducted by Danielis Marketing are shown below. Many projects have resulted from Danielis Marketing’s owner Linda’s interest in higher education and training.
As digital has developed courses designed and implemented face to face have been supplemented by multi media learning products which now can be morphed into courses that sit on platforms designed for independent and mainstream HEI providers, Blackboard or e learning solution platforms such as Adobe Connect and Canvas.
Whilst current projects include designing courses and supervising students in marketing, past projects indicate a variety of other marketing areas of importance in education and training.
Projects have included:
- Authoring degree and post graduate courses in marketing communications, digital marketing, digital strategy, relationship management for Anglia Ruskin, Wales and Arden universities
- Authoring undergraduate courses in principles of marketing and postgraduate courses in strategic marketing for Arden University
- Authoring post graduate courses in hospitality and tourism for University of Derby
- Online tuition in marketing strategy and competitive intelligence at post graduate level University of Derby
- Online tuition MBA dissertations: Wales, Anglia Ruskin and Arden Universities
- Branding in Higher Education
- Business Planning for Northumbria University alumni, a Dementia Café Business Plan in the North east
- E Learning Evaluation University of Central Lancashire
- Examining for qualification providers (organisation details confidential)
- Key Skills Consultant for LSDA, Marketing Research for Mintel, NOP, Cambridgeshire Health Authority, East Hertfordshire Health Authority, Keswick Museum and local projects in Cumbria
- ME Patient Attitudes to Primary Care
- Observation Research (organisation details confidential)
- Opportunities for the Small Farmer in Horticulture
- Leadership and Management Skills Mapping
- Report on E Business for Northumbria University
- Publisher of WI Cookery Books, Vanity Poetry and Advertising Sponsored Publications
- Supplier of Ad-Shop Facilities and Promotional Gifts to Numerous Clients including Euroscan Design, Torch Computers
- Supplier of Advertising Sponsored Diaries to Milton Keynes Chamber of Commerce
Do contact Danielis Marketing direct on 01228 562988 if you would like to know more about how they can help you with service quality, mapping customer journeys, marketing communications or other areas of marketing.